+1 647 839 0612
Login | Register
Your shopping cart is empty!
3. Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect some information about your transactions with us, and your use of our Website. For example, we automatically collect your IP address, for Canadian Galaxy internal use only, such as to help us diagnose problems with our server and administer our Website. We also automatically track certain information about your activities on our Website such as the type of web browser you are using and click stream data. If you are a registered Canadian Galaxy customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the Personal Information we collect about you described below. We use this linked information to do internal research on your interests and to help us better understand and serve you.
4. Information You Send To Us: If you choose to provide us with Personal Information, such as by sending us an e-mail or by filling out a form with your Personal Information and submitting it to us through our Website, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us. For example, if you register or sign up for an account with us, we collect your name, e-mail address, and password. If you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. From time-to-time Canadian Galaxy may give you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our Website. If you participate, we will request certain Personal Information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose the requested information.
5. Information about Your Transactions with Us: In addition, we collect your order information and purchase and payment history.
7. Use and Disclosure of Information: We use the information that we collect about you to maintain, improve, and administer our Website, operate our business, provide products and services that you request, administer your account, inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you, and personalize your online experience. In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfillment, e-mail delivery, or marketing, we sometimes hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services, but they are required to safeguard the Personal Information and are not authorized to use it for any other purpose than completing their contractual requirements to Canadian Galaxy. For example, as a part of the normal process of completing your purchase, Canadian Galaxy may provide your Personal Information to a third party payment processor, such as Monaris, paypal, authorized.net depending on your chosen method of payment. Please be aware that, because of the limitations of the systems used by some financial institutions, the statement you receive from your credit card or financial institution may show the name of a third party payment processor, such as Monaris, paypal, or authorized.net instead of or in addition to the Canadian Galaxy name. In addition, we may share the Personal Information we collect with other companies with whom we have joint marketing arrangements. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information shared with these organizations, simply email us at support@canadian galaxy.com to remove you from the list. We may also disclose information, including Personal Information, we collect about you in other circumstances as required or permitted by law. For example, Canadian Galaxy reserves the right to disclose Personal Information, including account information, when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to cooperate with an investigation of activities claimed to be unlawful, to enforce our terms, or to protect the rights or property of Canadian Galaxy or others. In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire Canadian Galaxy or its assets. It is also possible that Canadian Galaxy may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. In the event that this occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of Canadian Galaxy's assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
8. Links to Third Party Products and Services: While you are visiting or using the Website, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies not owned or operated by Canadian Galaxy. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be collected and used by the third party and not by Canadian Galaxy. Information you provide to the third party and any dealings you have with the third party will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.
9. Your Choices: We offer you a variety of choices with respect to how we use and share your Personal Information.
10. Sharing Information with Others. We will not share your Personal Information, such as your e-mail address or name, with unaffiliated organizations for them to use to inform you about their or other companies' products and services unless you consent to this sharing on registration or in updating your account preferences. You may opt-in by sending a written request to the address below. If you send a written request, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address and telephone number(s) and a statement that you would like us to share your Personal Information with other organizations that may have special offers, products or services that may be of interest to you. Even if you do not opt in to this sharing, we may still share Personal Information about you with other companies as permitted or required by law.
11. Communications from Canadian Galaxy. If you do not want to receive e-mails from Canadian Galaxy about products and services that may be of interest to you, simply request to be added to our Do-Not-E-Mail list, Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by writing to the address below and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-E-mail, Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods regarding your use of our Website, your orders or your account.
12. Deactivation of Your Account. You may also request deactivation of your Canadian Galaxy account by contacting Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting account deactivation. Please note that some information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated.
13. Canadian Galaxy Address for Written Requests. If you choose to indicate your preferences by mail, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number and specific preferences and send your written requests to the following address: Canadian Galaxy, Customer Care, 33 Sassafras Circle, Vaughan, ON, L4J 8M7, Canada
14. How to manage your account: If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, communication and/or opt-in preferences after you have registered, you can access your account by logging into My Account. You may also request these changes by contacting email@example.com or calling Customer Care at 1-855-667-9473 or writing to: Canadian Galaxy, Customer Care, 33 Sassafras Circle Vaughan, ON, L4J 8M7, Canada
15. Website Security: To maintain a high security with you information we have selected respected, trustworthy, and well known organization such as Paypal to store your information on their servers. When you establish an account at Canadian Galaxy, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change the password as often as you wish by going to "My Account". Canadian Galaxy authorizes only those persons who need to know Personal Information to administer your account, to provide or inform you about products and services, or to maintain, improve or administer our Website to access your Personal Information. With respect to certain website hosting and other products and services provided to you, we may obtain access to data about your end users or customers. We generally process and use such end user and customer data on your behalf and under your instructions in accordance with our role as a mere processor of any such information on your behalf.
Those Images in folder YOURTHEME/img/patterns/